Rocket Espresso Milano has further expanded the Evoluzione experience, redesigning one of their popular home espresso machines. The Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R has an insulated boiler and a remodeled internal layout, specially crafted to insure you have a quieter and more refined time pulling out shots of hot, delicious espresso and cappuccinos. This new version of the Rocket Giotto Evoluzione is practically equal to any commercial espresso machine.
Rocket Espresso Milano wanted to make the Giotto Evoluzione one of its most versatile espresso machines on the market. The Giotto has a rotary pump and can use its large 2.9 liter water reservoir tank or be direct plumbed from your main water supply. It also has advanced special features, such as the ability to adjust the pump pressure externally for finely tuned extractions and the inclusion of a Sirai pressure stat for great temperature stability.
This machine has an elegant outer design made of beautiful 304 grade Stainless Steel. Rocket Espresso Milano's proven Thermosyphon system is included, with its superior layout for optimal extraction.
Dimensions: 13.50 (W) x 15.75 (H) x 17 (D)
Features (This is for the Non Timer Version of the Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R Espresso Machine)
- Stainless steel cup guard
- Redesigned adjustable feet
- PID temperature controller replaces the pressure stat
- Steam and hot water knobs
- Redesigned internal layout
- Black boiler and group pressure gauges
- Free metal tamper
- E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case
- No-Burn stainless steel hot water and steam wands
- Two hole steam tip
- Easy access to the water tank
- Nickel plated insulated 1.8 liter copper boiler
- Resettable high limit
- Control board
- Rotary pump and motor
- Large 2.9 liter water reservoir
- Low water sensor
- Water source control switch, from direct plumb to water tank
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless steel backflush disk
- Informative DVD that explains how to make great espresso
- User manual
- 15 amp
- 3" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
Before finalizing your purchase, please call us at 908-442-6515 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you've selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget.