New Features on the Vetrano Evo:
- NEW - Stainless Steel Dual Boilers
- Commercial steam and hot water valves
- PID display with shot timer
- White LED lights
- Velcro boiler wrap
- Stainless steel mushroom & group cap
- Stainless steel gigleur valve
- Ergonomic portafilters (also deeper to fit bigger baskets)
The Vetrano Rotary Pump by Quick Mill is the product of attention to detail, customers' demands, and technical insight. Chris' Coffee Service collaborated in the design of this machine to make it ideal for light commercial use or for the serious home user looking for a quiet & directly connected unit. Some of the specific technical considerations include:
- Full commercial E61 style group, lever operated
- 15 AMP electrical requirement with a normal size cord and plug, eliminating the need for a 20 AMP receptacle and breaker. The cord is connected to a terminal block, instead of being hard-wired.
- The steam & hot water arms along with the non-compression valves are the best available are found on normally on machines that are $200-400 more expensive even though they may have a vibratory pump and no direct plumbing connection option, i.e. the Brewtus II and the Giotto Premium.
- A commercial dual manometer indicating steam and pump pressure.
- Same large capacity drip tray as the Andreja Premium, and even features
- Optional pressure stat upgrades to choose from.
- The same tried and tested heating element & boiler (1400 Watts) that have made the Anita & Andreja Premium top in their class.
- Newly redesigned bodywork, featuring beautifully curved side panels
- A commercial grade Sirai Pressure Stat
- Polished Aluminum Adjustable Feet
- A new 4 hole steam tip for no burn arm
- A drip tray handle
- Custom Steam and Hot Water knobs
- Multi-Directional Joystick Steam and Hot Water assemblies: $69.95 per assembly.
- An optional easy-install drain kit for $35.00. No drilling required.
Dimensions: 11.25" Wide x 17.50" Deep x 16.25" High
Before finalizing your purchase, please call us at 908-442-6515 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you've selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget.