The Vivaldi II by La Spaziale is built so well that it comes with a TWO YEAR parts & labor warranty.
Given their experience with the Vivaldi I, Chris' Coffee Service presented La Spaziale with customers' wish lists for the next generation. The end result; the Vivaldi II. Since its arrival to the market in 2006, over 2,000 units have been sold. The Vivaldi II was awarded the Coffeegeek Editors Choice Award for Best New Product in 2006. In 2008 additional upgrades were requested by Chris' Coffee including a Programmable Off-set Differential, Programmable Passive Pre-Infusion (available with an optional pre-infusion chamber on the Mini Vivaldi II), and a new optional steam tip with smaller .9 mm holes.
Optional Pre-Infusion Chamber
Programmable Off-Set Differential
- This makes the LED temperature setting on the front of the machine equal to the temperature being delivered at the group rather than the temperature inside the group boiler. Note: It is set during the bench test of each machine prior to shipping so that the customer doesn't have to invest in the expensive equipment necessary to perform the tests and setting.
- It is no longer necessary to purchase a separate portafilter with a pressure gauge to check or make adjustments to the pump's output pressure.
- There is cord a within the Vivaldi II to accept an OPTIONAL 7 day programmable timer plug. This feature allows the user to set different times to have the machine come on and go off on different days.
New option available, .9mm 4 hole steam tip
- This New .9mm 4 hole steam tip makes this machine one of the easiest to produce excellent micro-foam fast and easy even with small quantities of milk.
An Optional Drain Kits
- This optional drain kit gives the user a no hassel and easy maintenance experience when using their Vivaldi II instead of having to worry about emptying the drip tray.
- The previous model needed to detect a temperature drop of one degree Celsius before the heater would activate. The NEW Vivaldi II activates the heater with the detection of a temperature drop of just one half of a degree Celsius. Simply put, it makes the temperature accuracy extremly precise in the group boiler and enhances the performance of the steam boiler.
Updated temperature sensing probe
- The new probe is physically submerged into the boilers. This probe has proven to be more reliable than the previous style and has a quicker reaction time.
New LED display
- The previous display was 5 degree increments, from 85 to 120 degrees Celsius. The NEW Vivaldi II displays in 1 degree increments, from 91 to 97 degrees Celsius.
91C = 195.8F
92C = 197.6F
93C = 199.4F
94C = 201.2F
95C = 203.0F
96C = 204.8F
97C = 206.6F
Want to see what Vivaldi owners have to say about their machine? Click Here to read what real buyers like yourself have to say about the Vivaldi.
- Dual Boiler
- Steam Boiler 1.2 liter
- Comes with NEW .9 mm Steam Tip
- Steam Boiler Element 1250 Watts
- Group Boiler .45 liter
- Group Boiler Element 800 Watts
- Programmable Offset Differential
- Swivel Stainless Steel Steam Arm
- Two 53 mm Portafilters: One Single and One Double
- Manual Fill 3 liter Water Tank
- Vibratory Pump (Extremely Quiet)
- Volumetric Dosing
- Volumetric Dosing Adjustable Through Touch Pad
- One Degree Group Temperature Adjust ability Indicated by LED Display
- Group Temperature Adjustable Through Touch Pad
- Electronic Boiler Refill
- Built-in Safety Thermostat
- Built-in Safety Cut Out on Vibe Pump
- Semiautomatic Hot Water Delivery
- Lever Steam Valve same as La Spaziale S5 Commercial Machines.
- Fault Diagnosis Alarms
- Dual Manometer
- OPTIONAL Pre Infusion Chamber
- OPTIONAL 7 Day Programmable Timer
- OPTIONAL No Burn Steam Arm
- OPTIONAL longer La Spaziale steam arm
- Color Black or Red
- 110 volt
- Functions in either 15 amp or 20 amp
- ETL Sanitation Listed (Conforms to ANSI/NSF STD 4)
- c ETL us Listed (Conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109
- Complete down loadable PDF User Manual PDF User Manual
Dimensions: 16.5" Wide x 16.5" Deep x 15.25" High
You also get peace of mind know that all warranty work is handled through Benfatto Coffee by Chris' Coffee Service, Inc., the direct master importer, with a staff of factory trained technicians that have over 100 years combined experience servicing all makes and models of commercial espresso machines. They are not only here to service machines but are available to take your phone calls to answer any questions you may have.
Do you want to learn more? Read Home-Barista.com's Buyer's Guide featuring the La Spaziale Vivaldi I. The guide will help buyers understand, appreciate, and visualize what it would be like to own the Vivaldi II. The article focuses on the practical aspects of espresso-making and on answering "real-world" questions to help make an informed decision in an espresso machine purchase. Read more... This review was done on the original Vivaldi I in 2005.
To get yet another look at the Vivaldi II, customers can read about all the upgrades to the original Vivaldi I, view several close up images of the inside, and read the forums.Click Here These forums are written by real buyers like yourself. You can read about upgrades and service issues customers had with their machines. Most importantly you will read about how their service issues were handled and resolved to their satisfaction by the terrific service department at Chris' Coffee Service. Note that Benfatto Coffee is a hand-picked Chris' Coffee Service distributor and offers technical support and warranty work directly from Chris' Coffee Service technical department.
Warranty: Two year parts and labor.
(Free shipping in the 48 continental United States)
For those of you who are uncertain if you have a 15 amp or 20 amp receptacle please look at the image below. If you have ANY questions please feel free to call us prior to making a purchase. We are here to help.
Before finalizing your purchase, please call us at 908-442-6515 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you've selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget.