Mazzer was established at the end of the 1940's in the outskirts of Venice, Italy with the goal of manufacturing high quality grinders for use in the espresso coffee bars. Since its establishment, Mazzer has been providing small, medium, and large gourmet coffee roasters and bar owners with products that have become the standard of quality in the coffee industry worldwide.
Electronic grinder-doser with conical grinding blades and slow speed rotation suitable for medium consumption.
Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.
On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment.
Single and double dose with independent adjustment.
Digital display with shot counter.
Ventilation device with electronic control to keep cool the motor.
Hand tamper and support for tamping are included.
- Available in Black
- Conical 63 mm grinding burrs
- Bean hopper: 2.9 lbs.
- Stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment
- Grinding on demand
- Electronic dose adjustment
- Single and double dose with independent adjustment
- Digital display with shot counter
- Ventilation with electronic control to keep the motor cool
- Low blade speed (500 RPM)
- Dimensions: 9.5" W x 16.5" D x 25.5" H
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- ETL certified both in USA and Canada