The Vario is a commercial grinder with 54mm ceramic flat burrs with a throughput of 1.9 grams per second and an innovative, macro/micro grind adjustment with 230 settings. The sleek contemporary design, small footprint, and adjustability for any style of coffee also make it perfect as a home grinder.
Mahlkönig 54mm Ceramic Flat Burrs
- Stay sharper longer. Ceramic has a 1.5 -2.0X longer life than steel burrs.
- Keeps the coffee cool by limiting the amount of heat transferred from the burrs to the grinds.
Grind on Demand with Electronic Dosing
- Grinds only the coffee you require for each shot directly into your espresso portafilter.
- Eliminates the risk of stale ground coffee common in mechanical dosing units.
- 0.1 second adjustable steps (0.2 grams )
- Three, user programmable grind time buttons
Innovative Dual Cam Grind Adjustment
- The right hand lever allows the user to choose what type of grind you’d like.
- The lever on the left allows the user to fine tune the for a perfect grind.
- Over 230 possible grind settings.
- Universally adjustable brackets for any portafilter.
- Allows for hands-free operation.
- Super quiet operation using belt drive.
- Powerful DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits extended grinding time.
- Equipped with an automatic reset thermal switch.
- In the box: Grinder, Hopper, Lid, Grounds bin, PortaHolder, and Instruction manual.
- Complete down loadable PDF User Manual PDF User Manual
Dimensions: 4.5" Wide x 7.25" Deep x 14.5" High
Warranty: One year parts and labor provided by Baratza.
(Free shipping in the 48 continental United States)