The Anita by Quick Mill, a "Best in Class" home espresso machine (HX Machine) featuring many of the same components as its premium edition (Andreja Premium) without the premium price tag. The Anita foregoes some of the extra features that make the Andreja Premium a premium machine. It features a classic #304 stainless steel shell, traditional steam and hot water tap valves, and an articulating steam wand. The Anita is also suitable for light commercial operations as it has dual pressure gauges (steam & pump pressure) and automatic water level control.
The newest redesign has added the following features:
- NEW Commercial steam valve
- NEW Style portafilters
- NEW Non compression steam and hot water valves
- NEW Style drip tray - 50+ ounce capacity
- NEW No burn steam and hot water arms
- NEW placement of on/off switch and indicator lights
- NEW 2 hole steam tip
*No-Burn Steam Arm is available as an option during purchase at the top of the page*
This machine is best for the cappuccino & latte drinker that still enjoys great espresso, and is looking for an economical solution.
The Anita also boasts the following:
- A hinged top cover that now offers easy access to the water reservoir
- Easily accessed expansion valve installed below the hinged cover. You can now adjust the expansion valve and extraction pressure without having to remove the outer shell!
- New stainless steel steam wand with 4 hole tip, replacing chrome plated 2 hole tip.
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- E-61 commercial group
- Lever-action semiautomatic -- no expensive group solenoid to ever replace
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precise magnetic sensor switch controls water tank level does not cut power to pump -- only to the heating circuit. (This eliminates the possibility of the pump stopping during the middle of pulling a shot)
- High-quality vacuum breaker allows you to put machine on timer with no vapor lock
- Resettable Hi-limit to protect the heating element
- High-quality expansion valve for easy adjustment of brew pressure
- Easy-to-remove outer shell makes for easy service if necessary
- Access port to easily adjust pressure stat without removing outer shell
- Extremely heavy duty 1,400 watt heating element
- Access panel directly under heating element makes for easy removal if ever necessary
- Drain plug located on the bottom of the boiler.
- Boiler size 1.6 liter
- Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler preventing failure due to exposure to excessive heat.
- Water reservoir 3 liters
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 50+ ounce capacity
- Weight 47 lbs.
- Cup warmer
- Hot water and steam nozzles
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Group pressure gauge
- Automatic water level control
- Stainless Steel Blank for backflushing included
- Complete down loadable User Manual User Manual
Dimensions: 10.75" Wide x 17.25" Deep x 15.75" High
Warranty: One-year parts and labor provided by Benfatto Coffee.
*Free shipping within the 48 continental United States only*
Before finalizing your purchase, please call us at 908-442-6515 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you've selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget.