The Alex Duetto has been known for years amongst coffee enthusiasts as the leader in dual boiler espresso machines. Now, the Alex Duetto Evo espresso machine has moved Izzo even further into the forefront of new espresso technology with an abundance of great new features that make this Alex Duetto one of the best home espresso machines. While producing the same great tasting espresso and cappuccino they're known for, Izzo's new features in the Duetto Evo have garnered only positive reviews.
In addition to the new features in the latest Alex Duetto model, when you shop at Chris’ Coffee, you will be able to purchase this Izzo espresso machine and receive several free add-ons including an extended one year warranty!
INCLUDED WITH THE NEW ALEX DUETTO EVO
- 1 Precision Double Insert Basket
- 1 58mm Tamper
- 3 Additional Steam Tips
- 1 Cleaning Cloth
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 1 Single Portafilter
- 1 Double Portafilter
- 1 Back Flush Disk
- 1 USB / USB Cable
- 1 Drain Hose
- 1 Braided Water Line
- Controls the temperature in the group boiler AND the steam boiler. (No Pressure stat)
- Has a built in shot timer
- Has a built in 7 day programmable timer
- Easily changes the machines operational mode from 15 amps to 20 amps.
- Temperature display easily changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Can program the offset settings for both boilers.
- Default values for P, I, and D can be changed (please consult with our Service Department prior to changing).
If you're just making an espresso, with the Duetto Evo you can turn either boiler off so in this case turn your steam boiler off.
- Dual boilers both made of Stainless Steel
- USB connection (If software revisions easily uploaded)
- Built in 7 day timer to turn machine on/off throughout the week
- Mushroom in group made of stainless steel
- Nut on top of group made of stainless steel
- High grade stainless outer shell
- Fame constructed of stainless steel
- Stainless steel adjustable feet
- Extremely quiet rotary pump
- Motor installed on top of rotary pump
- Pump adjustable from outside, adjust the pump without disassembling the machine
- Lever action, E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- PID with shot timer integrated
- PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Fahrenheit adjustment)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure)
- Boilers with built in drain plug (easy to drain boilers for storage or shipping)
- Lever control to allow switching water source from direct plumb to water tank
- Heating elements access, change heating elements without disassembling the machine
- Rubber insulating boots over heating element ends for safety
- Large redesigned drip tray, holds 32 oz. of water
- Drip tray with magnet mounted for more secure fit
- Ergonomic angled portafilters, for ease of use and good feel
- Cup warmer tray with stainless steel rails
- Reinforce front to reduce flexing
- Discharge into drip tray goes down instead of forward, silicone tube no longer visible
- Easy access expansion valve
- No-Burn articulating steam arm
- No-Burn articulating hot water arm
- 3 different style tips (2 - 4 hole, 1- 2 hole, 1 -3 hole)
- Stainless steel base 58mm tamper
- Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain if desired)
- Quieter upgraded SSR Power Relay
- Water tank 2.0 liter with low water sensor (cuts power to heater)
- Low water sensor in the reservoir
- 15 or 20 amperage operational mode
Dimensions: 13.50(W) x 17.75(H) x 17(D)